Mac Holiday - Modern Majesty Pressed Pigment

6:00:00 AM


Mac has just started releasing their holiday 2014 collection and some of the pieces look pretty awesome. I purchased two products so far, this Modern Majesty pigment is one of them and I'm so happy I got my hands on it. The one thing I will say that disappointed me is that the permanent pressed pigments are much larger and this is regular eyeshadow size for the same price. But, pressed pigments do last a long time so I still think it's worth it since it is limited edition. 

Anyway, the color is a beautiful kind of duo chrome burgundy plum but when watched it turns kind of reddish brown. I really love the tones this has and it's really elegant. This is also a really gorgeous color for fall. 



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe