Sigma's Warm Neutrals Palette

6:00:00 AM


I am so in love with this palette it's rediculous! The first Sigma palette I've ever bought and I can definitely say it won't be my last. With my eyes on it for months, I finally caved.

If you are a fellow blue eyed beauty, this palette will be gold to you! The warm taupes, browns, and pinks are the perfect colors to bring out your eyes. This palette has the perfect combination of lights, medium, and darks. There are blending shades and highlighting shades. It really is perfect. At $39 you really can't go wrong.

Find it here and here.



The Shades:

Oyster Sand - pink ivory with a pink sheen
Sugar Milk - matte ivory
Mild Mannered - taupe
Dove - warm gray taupe
Fawn - white gold shimmer
Cinnamon - matte pink brown
Russet - deep burgundy
Balanced - satin golden peach
Cozy - matte tan
Innocent - nude pink
Optimistic - matte warm reddish pink
Warm Stone - dark warm brown with glitter


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe