Mac Holiday Keepsakes Collection - Smoky Eye Palette

6:00:00 AM


Mac always has a great collection during the holiday season and it is definitely one of the brands I look forward to checking out this time of year. Although the last couple years their pigmentation in limited edition palettes has been below average some of them are still worth checking out. 

This year, like every year, I purchased their smoky eye holiday palette. I am always drawn to those types of colors and I know it is something I will use on a regular basis. This year's palette is a nice collection of 8 colors that include both matte and shimmer. It also includes their permanent shadow in Satin Taupe which is one of my all time favorite eyeshadows.

The pigmentation of this wasn't fantastic, I wanted a little bit more but when i applied it to my eyes with my brushes it applied much better than I thought and looked a lot better than it did when I swatched the colors below with my finger. So definitely keep that in mind. I would also suggest going to your local Mac store or counter to check these out in person. 

Find the palette here!


The Shades:

Fancy Dress - matte white beige 
Kid - soft beige
Honey Lust - coppery shimmer with golden sparkles
Satin Taupe - taupe with a silver shimmer
Forgery - white sparkle
Divine Rule - frosted grey mauve
Noble Spirit - matte warm black brown
Carbon - matte black

swatched without primer
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe