Tarte's Rainforest After Dark Palette

6:00:00 AM

I had my eyes on this palette since it came out but just never picked it up. It took a photo I saw on Instagram to finally make me need this palette. Not want, need. It was the perfect rosy eye look and I fell in love. Check out the photo below by Beautybycassie93 to see what I mean...

SO PRETTY!
I love the fact that this palette is very travel friendly. It has a highlighter, bronzer, blush and eyeshadows. It's perfect because you have deeper shadows for lining or a dramatic night look but also lighter shades for daytime glam. I find this to be a great all in one product. It's too bad it's limited edition. But keep your eyes out because Tarte releases one of these about every other season or so.

Get yours here.

 The Shades:

Champagne - champagne frost
Park Avenue Princess - matte medium tan
Unleashed - matte nude pinky rose
Bare to Explore - pink beige
Make a Mauve - mauve
Plum Away with Me - dark shimmering plum
Up to No Gold - pure gold shimmer
Tan-gled Up In You - matte tan
Don't Turn A-Brown - matte dark brown


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe