Nars Blush - Unlawful

6:00:00 AM

I guess you could say I've been on a little bit of a blush and bronzer kick lately. I've been searching for some new products to add color to my everyday look. I recently dyed my hair back to black and I need a little glow to boost my complexion.

So as I perused Sephora in my local JC Penney's last night I came across the new Nars' blush in Unlawful. It wasn't a color I would have gone out to specifically purchase but in person, wow it is stunning!

At a quick glance it looks like Orgasm or Super Orgasm but when you take a closer look and swatch this bad girl, it's a beautiful iridescent rose gold with silver glitter. It is truly a multidimensional shade and I couldn't think of any blushes like it in my collection. Pictures will not do this justice. It's really a product that needs to be seen in person.

Find it here



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe