Full On Monet? - Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!

8:28:00 PM

After seeing this conditioner everywhere online, I received it in my September Ipsy. I was interested to see if it was indeed that good. Here is what I found...

I was able to get about three uses out of my sample and I can say it wasn't that great. Yes it conditioned, made my hair soft and shiny but it was nothing I couldn't get from the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle or something else similar. It did have a creamy consistency and smelled really nice. I don't think it's worth the $26. It is formulated without parabens, silicones, phthalates, and sulphates which is really great but I think there are other options out there.

Maybe my hair wasn't in need of deep conditioning at the time and maybe it would work for someone who's hair is in desperate need of moisture. This is only my opinion and I'm not saying it's completely worthless. If it was less expensive I would repurchase if my hair was super dry but for the price probably not....

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe