Full on Monet - Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo

11:00:00 PM


I have been really into dry shampoo for probably the last year or so. It is a lifesaver when you, on -want to keep your color looking fresh but also two - need your hair to get through another day without washing it. 

I don't think you need to spend $20 on a dry shampoo, it just seems like a waste to me. I have been trying drugstore versions and looking for a good quality bargain product. Herbal Essences has a couple different versions out now to go along with their variety of hair care lines. I tried the pink one for color treated hair and thought it was pretty good! Then I saw this naked version and was intrigued. 

Well I'm not impressed. It just didn't wow me and I didn't feel like it made my hair feel any cleaner cleaner. I will not be repurchasing. I would possibly repurchase the color treated one but really the best "dry shampoo" I've come across is baby powder. It's cheap, smells nice, and absorbs all of your excess oil. I like to apply it at night before bed and in the morning my hair feels fresh. 


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe