GlamGlow SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment

8:23:00 PM


I love a good mud mask. It's refreshing and who doesn't want to pamper themselves every once in a while? I have a few sample packets of Glam Glow products and decided to try the SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment first since everyone is crazy about it. Here are my thoughts...

It smells kind of like black licorice so that wasn't really appealing to me. But, I will let that slide because after removing the mask with some warm water my face was completely blackhead free! It was amazing. I've tried a bunch of other masks from Boscia to Freeman and this was the only one that truly cleared my nose. 

I decided to leave the mask on for about 20 minutes. It says you can leave it on for 5, 10, 15, or 20 plus it can be used all over or as a spot treatment. I used it all over to really see how it worked. There was no intense burning or heat which was nice. It did tingle but it was nothing I couldn't handle for 20 minutes. The mask dried super stiff but as soon as I started splashing my face with water it started to disinigrate and wash away. 

After washing off the mask completely and pat drying my face, my skin started to feel a little dry and tight. I recommend that if you have dry skin to apply your favorite moisturizer afterwords and not to use this more than once a week. I personally don't even think I would use it more than once a month. It's that good. I do still need to see how long the results last but so far I am pleased. 

The only real downside to this product is the price. It's $69 for 1.2 ounces. You only need to apply a thin layer and the small sample packet I had covered my entire face. I can see something like this lasting me a long time since I wouldn't use it every week. They have a set for the holidays at Sephora that I might try because it includes the small size of this clearing treatment, the exfoliating mask, and then a full size moisture mask which I've also heard amazing things about. That set is also $69 so I feel like it's a real steal. Find the mask here and set here.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe